Angry Filmmaker On The Road In Early 2006 In US & Europe

Just got a tour announcement e-mail from Kelley Baker, aka the Angry Filmmaker - DIY filmmaker & distributor, re: his early 2006 touring activities. Here's the word directly from the man himself:

Kelley Baker says:

" It's 2006 and I'm still ANGRY! You gotta love consistency...

So what's up? I have named the new tour for 2006. It is...

The Angry Filmmaker's "Frankly Hollywood, I don't give a damn!" Tour 2006. Like I said, I'm still Angry, just look at what's been coming out of Hollywood lately. No wonder their numbers are down.

I want to thank all of those people who helped me come up with names, and those who helped me decide.

Now the important stuff. I am heading to the UK in February. I am in Dublin the week of February 13th, (screenings and lectures to be announced), at the macrobert in Stirling, Scotland, (Feb 21-23) and Calendar House in Fallkirk, Scotland (Feb 24). Then it's on to London. I'm waiting to hear back from some other venues, so I will be announcing a lot more UK dates shortly.

I am also booking the Spring US Tour and those dates are starting to fill up, March 13th thru Memorial Day. If you want to talk to me about booking, please drop me a line at angryfilminfo@aol.com.

You know I want to see you all... "

Angrily yours,Kelley
http://www.angryfilmmaker.com/

Comments